dimecres, 5 de novembre del 2014

My favourite think...




Adrian Cozar:

My favorite thing is play station 3 play at home and is very funny I like because playing online. My favorite thing is a computer game, because I like play witch them and I like because play my friends and watch videos in YouTube. My favorite thing is a ball I like playing a football witch my ball and my friends is very funny. My favorite thing is a cart the footballer famous is a Leo Messi is a very good player.

Leire Prieto:

I have a lot of special objects in my house but, my favorite think and the one of the more important for me, it’s a present there have four year old, there are a earrings. There have a little bit of gold and under the gold have got a pearl. It’s special for me because I was done it in my communion, there are very beautiful.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada