dimarts, 4 de novembre del 2014

My Summer Holidays


Adrian Cozar

In my Summer  holidays, i visitit Castelldefels, i went witch my mum and my brother, i am not interted but i like go wich my family. I stay there two weeks in a haus of a friend of my mum.
In the Holidays I went to my camping that I go every summer holidays, I like beacuse I do a lot of things: play wich my frends a lot of things like play foodball , hide and seacking..., play computer games wich my computer and sleep in my bongaloow.

Leire Prieto

In my summer holidays,I went to Almeria, I stay there two weeks, wich my family,in a hotel.In concrete I whet to a town of Almeria colled las Negras,I like a lot because there are a lot of beachs,and I do a lot of things like went to an other beach swiming and there are a lot of fishs and wich a lot of diferents colors,after I whent foor days too Algarinego, that is a town near Granada, I went there because it was the comunion of my cousin. After I went to Granada, two days,I went to visitit the Alhambra, There is a very big monument. And them I went to Madrid in a very good hotel. I really like my holidays.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada